If you get the smell of rotten eggs at home or if the gas flow of your stove is noticeably low even if your stove is turned on at a high setting, you might have a gas leak.
If you suspect a gas leak, follow the below steps.
- Do not panic;
- Extinguish all flames in your house (candles, cigarettes);
- Shut down your appliance;
- Close the valve on your cylinder or stationary tank;
- Open windows and doors to ventilate your home;
- Call us at +297 585-1198 or send us an e-mail and we will come to inspect.
A gas leak is not always an emergency situation. Once the above steps have been taken, the emergency situation is mitigated.
A leak becomes an emergency if the leak cannot be stopped. This occurs when there is a pipe rupture, or if there is a leak in the tank or cylinder wall. In these situations, you have to call our emergency number +297 593-4537 or +297 594-0830. We will immediately send one of our team members to assist you and resolve the emergency.