Guidelines for a proper installation:
- Cylinders must be on a concrete base.
- Cylinders must be minimum 1.6 meters from
air-condition/ air-intake/ vent, appliance or window.
- Regulator must be installed, screwed onto
the wall between the 2 cylinders.
- The connection from
regulator to cylinder must be done with appropriate pigtail
- Regulator vent must be on the bottom side
to avoid water entering the regulator.
- Connection from regulator to appliance
must not have connections in between, if more than one connection is
used it must be on the outside wall of the building.
- Cylinders must be installed in a well
ventilated area, not in a closed room or garage.
- Gas line must be seamless black steel or
copper pipe with proper flared connection.
- Inside the gas line there must be a
properly flared connection to appliance.
- Appliance must be safe to be connected to.
- Complete installation including regulator
must not be leaking.
All these points will be carefully checked by
Arugas personnel with all new installations.